Pitched roofs are not complete until the exposed underside of the eaves is protected. Hollywood Roofing completes the job with high quality metal soffits and fascia panels that give an attractive look and superior venting.
What Are Soffits and Fascia?
Soffits and fascia label the two parts of a roof overhang structure.
- A soffit is the space and/or material that creates a ceiling to the roof eave—the area between the edge of the roof overhang and the side of the building.
- Fascia is the front-facing edge on a gabled roof
The materials used for soffits and fascia can impact the health and performance of your roof as well as the esthetics of your home.
Why Consider Metal Soffits and Fascia Panels?
The underside of many roof overhangs are constructed of wood, which keeps out many pests. But wood soffits and/or fascia do not provide much ventilation and are vulnerable to water damage, rot and wind damage. Not to mention the need to paint from chipping wood and paint run lines.
- Are coated for superior weather-resistance (Rust Free No Maintenance)
- Allow air circulation in enclosed eaves to:
- Prevent moisture trapping that leads to humidity damage of roofing & foundations materials
- Balance air pressure during high winds to prevent damage
Metal fascia panels:
- Are coated to provide a rust-free lifetime no maintenance
- Come in a range of drip edge flashing options for an attractive look and superior run-off protection
- Provide superior wind resistance
The durable coating on both metal soffits and fascia means you never have to paint again.
Our Metal Soffits and Fascia
Hollywood Roofing proudly uses premium roofing products from McElroy Metal, including Marquee-Lok Soffits. These metal soffits interlock and are held in place by concealed fasteners. The result is a clean flat surface that offers the strongest resistance to suction forces created during high wind events.
Marquee-Lok metal soffits come with an extensive manufacturer warranty, and we match it with a warranty covering our workmanship.
Free Estimate for Metal Soffits and More
If the soffits or fascia on your home are missing panels, showing signs of pest infestation or are simply looking drab because of rotting wood and/or flaking paint, Hollywood Roofing is ready to help. Contact us for a free estimate for metal soffits and fascia and a thorough inspection to determine if any other roof damage requires care. We offer competitive rates and the highest quality work of any roofing contractor in the greater Albuquerque, NM area. Don’t Forget Gutters!
Star Quality at an Affordable Price
New Slogan: Always Done Right Never Done Twice
Call Hollywood Roofing at 505.203.1553 for attractive metal soffits and fascia that offer a rust-free lifetime for your Albuquerque, NM home or business.